星期日, 6月 17, 2007

People mountain,people sea

Today,after staying at home about 6 hours,I decided to go to music concert.
It is nearby the W street.
I took bus to there and stop in front of a park which is called LARSEN PARK.
I was walking on the sidewalk.
There was a old lady came to me and asked  are you going to concert?
Yes,I said. And she pointed a way to me and tell me how to get there.
What a nice lady.
WOO!!So many people there and what nice music here.
People danced with music. After looking for a seat about 10 minutes.
I chose a mountain seat finally and enjoy music.





Did I am lucky today?
Not only a concert that I can enjoy but a church family also invited me to join their dinner.
So many kind of food made by Keren's husband.
They treated me so nice.
Such huge Oyster、steak、mutton-chop、pork chop and potato salad with a cup of white gourd tea.
I am so satisfy.
Thanks for Keren's family and her friends.
You are so nice.
And I am happy about Wang wins the game.
oh also happy father's day. 

沒有留言: