星期日, 7月 01, 2007

Alberto's birthday party

After San Jose's softball game.We went to an outlet to take a look.
And I got an excellent leather jacket which was cost 54.13 dollars. It's awesome.
After all this event,I took a nap and got ready for tonight's Alberto's birthday party.   
Special thanks for Sasha's introduce,then me Sasha and Jane went to join it.
Alberto's apartment was located at downtown which was very close to Zoe.
We took 30(Bus) to there.
At there,I met many interesting person.
Like Mat and Rob,they were twins. And both of them were product designer.
Mat work for fuseproject and Rob work for Lunar. Both of them are work for awesome company.
Specially Mat,this was first time I met fuseproject's designer.
Ouch!! I love their stuff.
And Doto too, he work for Lunar,he was an interesting man.
At pecha Kucha night which we went to last Wednesday , Doto shared something about his point of view.
His photos,I like it a lot. Specially the picture which people put banana beside the drink area in Supermarket.
And Wenson and his girl(sorry I forgot her name),Wenson been to Taiwan several times and also a second generation of Taiwanese who stay in U.S.A..
His girlfriend came from the small town near by Osaka who also was a very nice person.
And Francois's coworker who work for Lunar and study at Stanford,I'm sorry that I still don't know how to pronounce your name,maybe next time I must learn how.
After all, Alberto your house is very good,and I really enjoy your birthday party,thank you for your kind treatment. 
And other guys and girls,you were also very nice,thanks for your kindly response,specially for my poor English,thanks for your patience.
By the way,today I also went to see the iphone,held on my hand.
Wooooo!!I like it and it's really slim and awesome.

Hey!! people who check my blog.
Leave some message for me ba......I'd love to receive it.
And enjoy life ba.

 
    

沒有留言: