星期五, 7月 13, 2007

Black thirteen friday....

Today it is black thirteen friday and we were planing to Universal Studio.
I am so happy.It is my first time to U.S. and of cause it is my first day to Universal Studio.
They said  it is similar with Chinese culture & movie center(CMPC Studio).
But I don't think so.....
We spent 1 hour driven to there and saw famous L.A.'s traffic jam.
We were lucky because traffic jam was stay at opposite lane.
In L.A. you go to every place cannot without car.
Just like Jane said in U.S. : There is no leg if you had no car.
Thanks Calvin and Karen again.
Finally we saw sign which is wrote Hollywood and we also saw famous sign on the mountain.
It was pity that I lost chance to photo it.
When we arrived at it. We were lucky that it was not so many people in there.
It means we don't need to on line for long time.
We went to film tour directly. Thanks for experience Guru told us to there.
Because it was so amazing that you cannot lose it.
People said if you didn't see this, you missed whole thing. 
We saw many actually film place that we saw on movies or TV shows such as Kin-Kon or shark.
It was really cool that you saw disaster scene  could be re-happened again and again.
I saw car explored and fly to the sky then fly back. 
Earthquake scene, subway car crashed into station etc. it could be re-fix. It's really amusing me.
I saw airplane crashed and broken.
It was builded by real 747 airplane. The scene shock me a lot.
They said universal Studio is not cool as we look at movies.
I agree with it but you can still see some raw stuff in there.
In fact, I pretty like it.
I always like conflict.
Compare with movies we saw after.
The scene can give me more ideas.
One day is not enough.
We play and see many stuff but it still missed many of them.
But that's ok.
It makes me expect next time. 






沒有留言: