星期日, 7月 22, 2007

Design party at airport SF

Friday was a very good day.
We took one day off to visit Lucasart studio.
And Thursday we went to join a party at airport museum SF.
It was a small presentation party which held in Aviation museum.
There were several famous design company were invited to present.
Such as Lunar, fuse project, whipsaw, Ideo, smart design etc..
At first, I thought that it was a party and if your company didn't be invited, you may not allow to join.
But thanks for Shifen, told me that I can join it.
So be it, I went to airport with some of my roommate.
During party time, I saw Hiro stood there, but I was shame to introduce myself.
So I didn't come to say hello.
But He remember me and ask Shifen to call me.
He was a so nice elder and I am so jealous at Shifen who can stay in his company.
I videoed some presentation and I will put one of it to blog.
Hope you can enjoy it.

沒有留言: