星期日, 7月 15, 2007

Last night in L.A. but not least.

Today is last night we stay in L.A. 
It is last but it is least.
We spent time to enjoy leisure time.
We ate lunch at farmer's market.
Farmer's market in U.S. is like a Fruit & vegetable market in Taiwan.
But there are many kinds of them.
We went to a farmer's market in L.A., it is modern farmer's market which is for tourist.
There was a food court in there and we went there for lunch and took a look. 
When I stayed inside, I felt like I stayed in BKK's Lupini or Mochi.
Not only variety foods that you can find in there but many kinds of cute, funny products in there.

This message was left until now.
Today is July 18, I had been SF 3 days.
LA's trip was a great experience.
1. I start feeling that how big America is?
2. I experienced Taiwanese passion. And felt no place like home.
3. I wish I can stay longer.
I wish I can say something smart, but I cannot.
Life is good here, but you need people to share with you.
Then you could be complete..... Yes, I miss my girl. 

沒有留言: