星期三, 10月 31, 2007

To my dear friend

My friend...
I heard you said that you make a decision of you will move to another place and got a high rise of position.
I am truly happy for you.
But I had to say that I feel sad too.
SInce we had so many good time that we spent together.
I realize that it became a habit that called you out every time.
And I'm really used to that you just showed up.
This few month I believe we all changed a lot.
You had new position and move to another place and I chose to stay at US for six months.
I do miss old time and after hearing that probably that's the last chance we can hang out.
I had to say I'm shock. But I'm truly thank you for your companionship and you taught me a lot.
I am appreciate it. 
Hope you have better and better day than before.
Hope that I can see you soon.
Good-bye is just a part of life and most important is we do treat every moment as gold.
Leaving no regret about it.
Oh! I gonna miss you.
Hope that one day you will memorize that one guy who ever spent good time with you.
See you.... later ......  on the trip of life.
We shall meet one day.
During this time, I will just play the moment that I recored in my mind.
Although I have bad memorize ability, but you, I shall remember.
farewell......... ^^  My dear friend

沒有留言: