星期二, 11月 20, 2007

Last day....

It was the last day of three of us would stay together.....
It was yesterday....
Everybody had different plan and we would not meet together again in America.
So that's it. We had good time.
Some person told me that where the story began, where the story would end.
And I think this is probably would be the end of story.
L and J came to our house, J bought duck and L cook for us.
It was so happy when we cook together and enjoy our time together.
After dinner we went to ice-skating at downtown SJ.
I guessed this was my second time to do ice-skating.
First time I did it with some of my college classmates.
This time I tried to remember some skill of ice-skating.
I had to say that I was not good at this specially I had O shape of leg.
And the shoes were not as good as in TW.
I kept moving my feet left and right and I was lucky that I could move a little bit.
Mike was the best of skater in all of us. 
S was a talented skater and L tried very hard to do it.
I don't know why, but I felt so happy when I skated on the ice.
I felt that I like a child... flying on the ice......
After I saw video of my skating. I felt myself looked like retarded .... haha...











Our last meal////...... Thanks L and J





沒有留言: