星期日, 11月 04, 2007

Today's happy karaoke part 2

It's so interesting today.
We arranged today to go to skiing and snowboard contest at AT&T park(It's a baseball court).
On the way to our friend's studio(It's a kind of apartment and we decided to drive another car to SF).
We thought that it might be a good idea to ask Hermit joined us.
He said OK and after we arrived his house on the sea.
His roommate was cutting his hair and she mentioned that they will go to Karaoke in JP town tonight.
And we were so glad to join them even though we went Karaoke yesterday already.
I mean at least that I was so happy.
The contest in AT&T park was so good. I will post it here tomorrow.
In there I met Jane and Lumi and asked them to join us too.
After we arrived there at eight clock.
We were surprised that there had many of her classmate in there already.
Before she mentioned that it might be three people only.
Her classmates are Artists. 
It was so coooooool.
I love and admire artist.
That's part of my favorite thing on this world.
And more people mean more fun.

I saw they were kind boring.
Even thought I was starving(I had stomachache during that time)
So I sang a very excited cantonese song for them.
That one is a movie soundtrack and it's a good song for opening.
It helps people get excited about it. And they did.
I felt so happy.
Even thought it was first time to see most of them.
I might feel a little bit nervous but I'm still happy.
I sang many songs again, haha.
It helps me release some stress. Hope their ears were not hurt so much by my voice.
And I was so happy to see Jane stayed with us, too.
It was so long I had not seen her since I moved to SJ ba.
She used to treated me very nice and I always went to church with her.
I like her so much in friend's way( She had married).
And it was so good we met her and spent good time together.
Like I said yesterday that God know my limits and God help me when I need it.
I felt that I am full of grace now.
It was not only because so many fun here but also so many good friends surround me.
Thank you, my Jesus.



These were all of us.
You guys ROCK!!


沒有留言: