星期五, 11月 09, 2007

Treat your work as final work

This is what my friend told me today.
This is a very very good attitude about working.

And this sentence recall me back to 10 years ago.
I went to a pastor's speech at Taipei.
I still could remember that all his speech had one simple message which is "Attitude decides your depth".
Attitude decides your depth, he kept saying that, attitude decides your depth.
This sentence went into my heart and I kept thinking about it.

Today my friend said a similar sentence to me.
I guess she felt I was not enjoy what I'm doing now.
Or she was trying to do something she was not familiar before.
I could see that she put many efforts on it and I believe she can do well.  

I admit that after this years' working.
I fell into a kind of situation that I felt that I kept doing similar thing now.
Maybe I can improve my skill or thought more.
But somehow I lost my interests on it.
I need something more...... more....

It also remind me that last time when I met Wang-hua.
People who full of passion are always remind me something.......

Thank you, my friend

沒有留言: